Poiriers

Poiriers

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Pendents

I have a friend getting married this weekend and she asked me if I could make pendants for her bridesmaid last night.  Of course I said yes. So I came up with a couple different designs last night and she picked the top one.  Those are the ones I like the best.
I really need to work on my technique.  I don't care for the wiggling wire. I don't know what I was thinking! Please tell me your opinion on them!

I like these dark purple with sparkles within the stone. When the light hits it they are so pretty. 

I think I'm going to take these next ones apart. I don't like them at all.  This is what happens when I trying to do something late at night and not taking the time to think it out or draw out my ideas!!

I will be working on Trees of Life for, Cans For A Cure. This is a fundraiser my family has done for years! Can't wait to show you what I'm working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment